Thursday, July 18, 2013

Blue Cat Detour

I knew when I first saw this design that it would not be one to just file away. I just couldn't resist the blue cat. In my house we have...
A black and white cat with mittens



A gray and white cat with knotty fur



A dopey cat that looks like he is wearing his striped pajamas



A little black cat that rules the house and my heart



And the newest addition



Jean Longmuir circa 1840 The Essamplaire

Life has been a bit of a rollercoaster lately, so this won't be a wordy post. I do want to thank those who take the time to read and comment and to thank those who are followers. I know it takes time to participate in the blog world, and I know most of you have busy lives, so the time you give me is much appreciated!! Now back to Emma. :)

22 comments:

marly said...

Love the blue cat and really enjoyed seeing your cat crew!

Angela said...

Love all the cats....even the blue one :)

Annette-California said...

Very pretty sampler with the blue cat. All 4 of your cats are so beautiful. How fun, I bet they keep you entertained! love Annette

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely blue stitched cat!! Great pictures of your kitties too. I love the expression on the face of the black & white one: "You talkin' to me?" :D Adorable!!

Chris said...

Love your little addition to your cat family. I hope that things are going ok :)

P.J. said...

Kitty snaps are always fun! That is a neat sampler. Keep on stitching. Take care, P.J.

cucki said...

Aww I love all the cats ❤❤❤ sweet stitching x

Melissa said...

Awww, love seeing all the kitties! The Blue cat is really cute but I love the expression of your black & white cat - hilarious!

Take care, Penny!

Vickie said...

So glad to see all your cats. =) That is a sweet stitch.

Giovanna said...

Your cats are all adorable, including the stitched one :-) Well done.

BrendaS said...

Your cats are just darling! I love your stitched "blue" cat as well:)

Margaret said...

I love seeing all your cats! Wonderful! And your Jean Longmuir!!! Love it! Thanks for the reminder -- I have to stitch it too!

Carol said...

Oh, you're so lucky to have all those wonderful cats, Penny--my favorite, of course, is the black cat! I LOVE black cats :)

Your little finish is so sweet!

Melanie said...

Love all the kitties. :)

Karoline said...

Love seeing all the kitties! Congratulations on finishing your blue cat

Karen said...

Beautiful, wonderful cats, everyone of them!

Brigitte said...

Ohh, such a lovely little cat finish!

Julie said...

Such beautiful kitty's, great stitching too.

diamondc said...

Your Babies are adorable, I have a fur baby also she is called Blondie and what a bundle of joy and trouble she is.
I love the Blue Cat pattern lovely.
Catherine

Solstitches said...

You have such pretty kitties :)
I love the look on the face of #1
Beautiful stitching on the Blue Cat. I had not seen that design before.
Margaret

Kathy Ellen said...

A very pretty sampler, Penny,with that sweet little kitty. How very appropriate for the woman who adores her kitties!

Blessings!

Melanie said...

Love the kitties!!!!!!!!! :)